Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tongues

I know this is kind of random, but I thought for my personal photo journaling (my blog) this would be an interesting thing to record. All three of my kids have inherited the Johnson eyebrows, thankfully, but it's a mix when it comes to their tongues. The girls follow after their dad, but Hyatt is more Cluff. The Cluff tongue is known to be rather tongue-tied (short) and rounded. The Johnson tongue is long and pointy. Hyrum and Kiersa can both stick theirs out farther, but I just don't have pictures of it. Hyatt is at his max, and mine isn't much better than what's shown.






1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love your BLOG! You are so funny and clever and your just so darn good at it! It's crazy how you can inherit the tongue along with every other feature in the face. haha