Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dirt nightmare

To give you perspective on the nightmare my yard has become, I've taken pictures of all sides. My floor is constantly covered with dirt from the working boys and my kids. I can't keep up with it! I might as well have real dirt floors, because even though I mop it, it's dirty a couple seconds later. I give up on mopping!
Here's my front yard.

The chimney side.

The back yard. The house is on the left, the apartment we live in is on the right, up the stairs.

Here's the view of the back yard from my apartment windows.



The driveway, minus the bamboo we pulled up.

Tilly thinks the mountains of dirt are great to climb on. Imagine the laundry piles I have now.

I'm queen of the mountain!

Not be outdone, Hyatt makes his way up the pile.

"Oh yeah? I'm KING of the mountain!" Notice how his waistband is rolled down? He has such a skinny waist and bottom that his pants fall off if I don't roll them down.

3 comments:

The Lanyons said...

Wow! It looks like a lot of work. Are you going to be able to get it all done before the baby comes?

Teresa Jolley said...

At least they can entertain themselves. My kids have no where to go except our community backyard.

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

miss you.