Monday, June 2, 2008

Let me amuse you

After church this last Sunday, the kids fell asleep on the way home, so instead of waking them up to go in the house, Hyrum and I decided it would be fun to pack a picnic lunch while they slept and continue on driving out to Powers and see if there were any campgrounds we could go camping at this summer. We've lived in this area for 4 years now, and have never been out there. It started out as an innocent enough picnic...


...until we got a little goofy...




...with our grapes and carrots.




I make a pretty good "Who," don't you think?



Oh no! I smiled!

Here's the mayor of Whoville...







...and little Tilly-loo Who


Whoah! Were those grapes fresh or fermented?

We just couldn't get it to work with Hyatt. He kept eating the grapes when we put them in his mouth.





We thought we'd attempt it with Kiersa, but it didn't work with her either.

After the goofiness, we went over to the pond and contemplated fishing there sometime.

Look, you don't need a fishing pole. A finger works just as well.

Poor Tilly got in trouble for not listening and ended her picnic in tears.

Other than that, it was the ideal family day.

2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

You guys crack me up

Teresa Jolley said...

I just laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. You are hilarious, but note to the wise, you are going to regret posting those pictures. You guys look SOOOOO goofy. Ok, you won't regret it. It was just really really funny.