Saturday, June 7, 2008

Graduation time!!

My niece, Kaylynn Cluff, just graduated from high school! We went down to Ashland for it, and though the overall program was dull, as graduations always are, there were a few highlights.

Picture time was one!


Yeah, that's me.


My twins: Big Hy and Little Hy


Hyatt's buddy, Weston.


Kiersa Milly, fast asleep as usual.



Can you find Kaylynn? Neither can I. Ashland High School is currently ranked in the top 2.9% of all high schools in the nation, based on the SAT scores of this graduating class. 45 of them had a GPA of 3.9 or higher and there were 16 valedictorians. All of this in a class of approximately 245!!!


The proud parents: Dane & Karen Cluff


Jasmine, Dane's 4th, is 12 already!


Braden, Dane's 3rd, is 15 now, with a permit and all!

Dane was squirreling away sunflower seeds for the winter. To his left is the back of Ammon's head. I forgot to take his picture! He's Dane's oldest and is 3 weeks away from leaving on a mission to Tempe, Arizona.

Canyon, Dane's 5th, is almost 8 and getting baptized in November! Wow! (The red-head behind him is the object of lust for many a young man in the Ashland ward. She's pretty, and amazing with a piano, but...she's married already. Sorry boys!)

Dyson, Dane's 6th, is almost 2 and is getting cuter each time I see him!

Dallas, posing for the camera. He's in the first stages of a poison oak rash. You should see his nasty eye today!!!

Nial brought his girlfriend, Elle, whom we all LOVE! She's great with the kids and family.

Weston's hot stuff.


When the speakers became too dull, and the slight rain subsided, we found an alternate form of amusement. The fountain! Someone dumped a bunch of soap in the park fountain, like always, so the kids had a fun time playing in the bubbles while we listened for Kaylynn's name to be read.






Even Kiersa managed to have a good time.

The next day, Tilly had a blast playing with her Sophia! They are only a year and a day apart in age.

Hyatt was content to wander the yard.

I did the unthinkable and forgot to bring my own towels and pillows! I managed to rustle a pillow from Shira's room, but the towel, well...the two hanging up were of questionable odor and the only scentless thing I could find was this rag (notice the shredded part.) SEXY!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

Wow I can't believe that Dane's baby is already almost 2. Time FLIES by. I can't believe how old all of there kids are now. Cute cute pics. It's nice to see pics of your extended family. Love them.

The Lanyons said...

Oh, more homesickness! I can't believe how dark your hair looks in these pics - it's pretty.

Smart said...

Oh I love you! You and your family are perfect and so adorable! And jees your brothers are all huge! I can't believe the twins and Nial!! And Dane's kids are so old!! Aren't we still 23? What happened!
I miss you too! I'm up here visiting my mom and she now lives 5 minutes away from Lake Of The Woods. Just yesterday I was going through old pictures and found some of us with the krawdad! Ha ha! Good times!
I love your blog too! Let's keep in touch always!
Love Rach
gradeamackay@gmail.com