Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag from Angi

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith)
1. When Hyrum works from home or when the kids and I get to go with him on errands.
2. How it feels when I'm sad and Hyrum cuddles me into his chest. I swear my body is a matching puzzle piece to his. I LOVE how it feels to be hugged by him! That's part of what got me stuck on him in the first place.
3. Seeing Talea and Hyatt play together, without them knowing I'm watching. I could watch that all day and not get tired of it.

FEARS
1. death of a loved one
2. divorce
3. abandonment

GOALS
1. I want Hyrum and I to be just as close to one another in 50 years as we are today. I don't want to be empty-nesters with nothing in common since the kids left.
2. Eat healthy so I won't have prematurely deteriorated health. I want a high quality of life so I can RV with Hyrum when we're older and not be uncomfortable!
3. Have our house ready to move into by the time this next baby is born.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. I don't collect anything (I HATE clutter), but I organize everything (I love containers and labels).
2. Doing what it takes to prevent any more stretch marks.
3. Keeping the dirt nightmare outside from creeping into my house. I just scrubbed the floors on my hands and knees and I'll smack the first person who makes them dirty enough to make me get down and do that again!

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Though I'm a home ec major, I really dislike cooking.
2. I want to be trailer trash when I grow up! Well, actually, Hyrum and I want to be RVers when we're retired and just live in our motorhome and go when we want and stop when we want and visit our kids all the time.
3. I don't feel instantly bonded to my babies when they're born. At first, they feel as distant to me as though they are someone else's baby, and I just feel relieved that I'm done and it's out without too much damage. Then within the next few hours I get that strong motherhood bond.

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Daisha (although she may think it's lame)
2. Amanda
3. Kylene
4. Teresa
5. Maren

4 comments:

Smartee said...

You are so good at this blogging thing! I'm lucky to get something on mine a couple of times per month! I love reading about you guys and the kids. Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope all goes well!
Ivie

Marcee said...

I love being able to see and learn more about your little family, since we don't get to visit enough. And congrats on the the pregnancy as well!! I've been there and I am excited for you!!

Marcee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lanyons said...

Alright, I'm not going to play the full on game but I will give you a couple quickie answers here.
Joy - getting packages
Fear - getting killed by bugs on a karmic revenge mission (see my recent blog)
Goal - to get Tiana to visit us!
Obession - Eddie
Surprising Fact - I was once asked out by a Chippendale stripper