Thursday, May 1, 2008

Health in the household again!!!

Hyatt no longer has Giardia!

Kiersa no longer has a clogged tear duct!

Talea no longer has Fifth disease!

I can now walk normally!!

Everyone is over their illnesses!

Although...

I'm lactating and last night I had...uhh...a clogged duct and had to try to self-remedy since it was after hours for a doctor. I started getting a fever (of course a sign on infection), so I took a hot bath to see if that would help, and it did, but I suffered with the chills most of the night. Thankfully though this morning I fixed it and all is well again. Well, except for my ankle.

My ankle still gives me fits, although it hasn't for the last 2 days. Since the day it decided to freak out almost 2 weeks ago where it locks into a strange position and doesn't allow me to bend my ankle 90 degrees (make sure you look at the pictures of it on "Not me too!!"), every day it has been locking up, and when that happens it's super painful to walk. In fact, I made it to church fine on Sunday, but on our way home it locked up and Hyrum had to carry me into the house since it's such a long walk from the car to our place. It hasn't locked up since Tuesday, and I'm so grateful!! You don't know how much you appreciate your foot until it's almost useless.

Here's some fun pictures I took of my healthy girls. I thought it was funny that they looked so similar in the pictures, coincidentally with the same poses. Remember you can click on them to see them larger.


Look at their silly lips!

Muuuah!! Tilly loves Milly more than you can imagine!

1 comment:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Glad you are all Healthy again!