Friday, May 16, 2008

Tiana's announcement

No, I'm not pregnant! (Although I've been asked twice...must be because I haven't dropped enough baby weight yet. I've never been asked that after a baby before.) I pulled my hair up out of my eyes today and I found my first grey hair!! It's right behind my ear.
It's about time! I'm very excited about it. Aren't I weird?? I've always thought that a little grey looks distinguished, and full grey is graceful. Grey hair has never been unattractive to me. I'm actually looking forward to the transformation. Tilly's growing out her bangs, and I'm going grey. Stay tuned...Yes, I'm covering my face because I didn't want anyone clicking on the picture and seeing my double chin and full-size pores. So there!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

I found my first (and only, so far) grey hair right after I had Tabby. I was 31. I don't know if it was the beginning of old age for me or just my body's reaction to the stress of such a nasty labor. I do know that I didn't have your "growing old gracefully" attitude towards it - I plucked it! It was easy to find because it was short and on the top of my head sticking straight up. I showed it to Eddie and Dak for confirmation (secretly hoping they would say it was blonde). It tried to regrow once after the plucking and was promptly plucked out again and has now given up! I win, I win! PS - is it just my imagination or is grey hair thicker hair than normal?