Friday, May 2, 2008

The business T-shirts

Well, I showed you the hats, button-up shirts, and sign for Hyrum's business, so here's the T-shirts now. What do you think? I love them! Well, I hate the name of our business, but that couldn't be helped. I love the design though. It's a billion times better than what we had before. It looks like a billboard, doesn't it? Well, that's the point. Advertising! We can't change the name of the business until we pay it off in 10 years, unless we do a DBA name (doing business as). The problem is, we can't think of a memorable name to use instead, and apparently none of you can either since none of you stinkers have left name suggestions in my comments!!! Get crackin' slackers! I'll give the winner a prize! Remember, it's a cabinet designing business for kitchens and baths, so something along those lines.


1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

Turned out really cute. I love the old fashioned look!