Monday, May 5, 2008

Tilly's funny quotes

Yet another hilarious quote from Talea. You can tell she's the daughter of an ex-trucker.

"Daddy, don't fluff on me. Copy me?"

I have to tell on Hyrum because this is too funny. Well, 90% of you may find it repulsive, irreverent, uncalled for, or down right disgustingly distasteful, but we think it's pretty funny. If Hyrum "fluffs" on or near Talea, she feels contaminated, so she quickly runs over, grabs a baby wipe, and wipes whatever body part was fluffed on. (In case you're not familiar with Cluff lingo, fluff means fart.)

2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

That is hilarious you must go through a lot of wipes!!

Tiana Johnson said...

Actually, yes we do. I just especially loved that she ended it with "Copy me?" Who else but a trucker's daughter would use that lingo?