Saturday, May 10, 2008

Have you missed me?

I've been working on a Mother's Day project forever it seems! Well, most of this week anyway. My Cluff family did a special Mother's Day project for my mom and I was in charge of making the video on Windows Movie Maker, since I've done a couple and my mom likes my work. I grounded myself from blogging until I got the project done. At approximately 5:00 pm today, I finally finished it. I tried to total the amount of hours I spent altogether on the project (scanning, designing, editing, saving, working with Edward to get it on the tuffcluff website, etc...), and I figure it's about 2+9+12+8...well, somewhere around 35 or 40 hours on it. I suffer from being a perfectionist and not being satisfied with my own creations, but after my STUPID Windows Movie Maker started freezing every 1 to 2 minutes, forcing me to shut down and restart the program each time, I gave up on making it perfect and settled for pretty good. I couldn't look at it any more or listen to the songs anymore. I will never again make a movie on that program, unless it's an updated version that doesn't freak out. I swear it forces you to work so slowly! It feels like you're using dial-up after a lifetime of high speed. Ammon and Edward have had the same problems, so I know it's not just my computer. Anyway, it's over, and now I can relax and hope my mom enjoys it, and get back to blogging!!! I'm way behind on my journaling! You can view the video on www.tuffcluff.com . It'll be the main page.

By the way, if you're ever on that site, Hyatt's the spotlight right now. When you see the map of my family's house/property, just click on the mailbox, and you'll see that Hyatt is the spotlight and you can click on it and read about him. Also, there's always a newspage that is hilarious to read! It too is in the mailbox, called the Cluff Family Times. It's worth the time to read it! There are editions each season for the last several years, so don't expect to get through them all in one sitting if you're dying for Cluff gossip or a hilarious read.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I spent hours on that website. Your family is awesome!