Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'Twas the night before Christmas...

and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for a mouse.

The nasty little vermin invaded our house and I just recently found evidence of it...on my yoga mat,


under the dining chairs, on my sewing machine (it had a tight cover on too, the sneaky little mouse), in my Sunday bag, behind the kids' bed, on the counter, etc. Hyrum even saw it run across the room once.

We bought 3 types of traps, and haven't caught a thing. There are also no new traces of it's presence. Maybe we scared it away!

2 comments:

The Lanyons said...

we've had mice in our shed for a couple of months now - I've been meaning to write a blog about it. We got traditional and humane trap with very weird results! Let's just say, the humane trap was the cruelest.

John-Maren Goodman said...

OHHH EWWW!! I Hate those things! I can't believe we had a rat as a pet when we were littler!!! yuck!