Friday, December 12, 2008

Correction

So it turns out that I forgot one of the visits from Hyrum's mom, so this next visit for the upcoming birth in Feb 09 will be her 8th visit since 2000!! Pretty good! That averages about once a year.

BUT...

We still love you more, mom, because I have 8 documented visits that we've made out to Utah since 2004, averaging 2 times a year. We'll be coming out again this summer too.

Nov 2008
Thanksgiving


Mar 2008
Quick visit/family BBQ


Oct 2007
David's wedding/moving the newlyweds to Oregon
Did I not take any pictures of this? Where was my camera? Was I using Maren's? We were there!

May 2007
Hyrum's dad's funeral,


mom's baptism


Apr-May 2006
Tana's wedding,

(I told you I'm a shrimp next to my Smith sisters!)


Maren's sealing,

Tilly's 2nd birthday


June 2005
Pick up Garcia kids (we took them and Jasmine to Crater Lake, and yes, this is really how blue Crater Lake is...no photoshop)


Apr-May 2005
Maren's wedding,

Tilly's 1st birthday


May 2004
McKay's wedding,

Johnson family pictures


I'm not competitive or anything, am I? I wouldn't be a Cluff, would I? I don't have digital pictures earlier than 2004, so I don't have documentation of earlier visits, but I had fun going through old pictures!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

You're such a great cataloger! So organized!