Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No more baby seat!

Hyatt is 2 years and 8 months now, and for the last couple of months, he hasn't been using a baby seat on the toilet. I'm so glad because those stinkin' baby seats always leave pee on the actual toilet seat. Instead, he's adopted this method of going to the bathroom.

He was kind of annoyed that I wasn't leaving him alone.

By the way, my house is a "sit-only" house, so Hyatt has been trained to sit no matter what function he's doing. He stands outside or at urinals, but not at MY toilets. You'll notice he's holding himself down so I don't have to clean pee off the toilet. What a good boy! The funny thing is, when he pees, he sits on the left side of the toilet so he can hang onto the sink. Tilly sits on the rightish middle so she can hang onto the toilet paper holder. I guess they like to grip onto something. Hold on! It's gonna get rough!

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm so proud of him! Ever since he stayed with us, Braxton has been sitting on the toilet all by himself. I was really impressed that he caught on to that! Love you guys!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Cute family pic! Yeah my tip for public restrooms is the sideways technique because they're always too wide for my girls and it makes them pee straight out!

The Lanyons said...

Just after you left Tabs quit using the baby seat too and we changed the nasty wooden seat that was damaged by misguided wee from the baby seat. Much better!