Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby love

My kids are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little one, and I found them in Kiersa's crib, practicing with dolls. They were rocking them and singing to them.


Kiersa is absolutely obsessed with babies ever since she saw Jaiden in Utah. She can't get enough of them, real or fake. I got out the bucket of dolls I had in the top of the closet and put them in her crib, and boy did she feel like she was in heaven! She couldn't stop smiling...

or kissing the babies.


I'm going to have my hands full protecting the new baby from Kiersa's affections. I might just have to turn her crib into a jail, and last Sunday she got plenty of practice wearing stripes. I thought she looked so stinkin' adorable!

2 comments:

The Lanyons said...

I love that you have a bucket of dolls!!

John-Maren Goodman said...

;)))) That last picture makes me laugh so hard!! I love the heck out of that little stinker!!