Monday, December 1, 2008

Picture Tag

I'm tweaking this tag to go from folder 1 to folder 10, rather than just the evens (2-8). I just had way too much fun reminiscing and had to fill in the gaps, and we all know how wordy I get.

Okay, so it starts with opening the first folder of your pictures, and posting the first picture in your file. Then do the second folder and second picture, and so on, until you've reached the tenth folder. You can explain the picture if you feel the need to.

First folder, first picture: This is getting the kids out of the truck to walk to the 4th of July parade in downtown Ashland this year. (My niece, Sophia, with the short brown hair, came with us.)


Second folder, second picture: Here's my 16-year-old brother, Weston, working on one of the upstairs bedrooms of our Money Pit over the summer.


Third folder, third picture: This is a picture of our dining room in our last house when it was staged to sell. It was RARELY ever this tidy on a regular basis.


Fourth folder, fourth picture: This is from the Klamath Falls airshow last June. It was a World War 2 plane flying alongside a current military fighter plane.


Fifth folder, fifth picture: This is a really cruddy picture of the view out our hotel room when we went to Chicago in March. The building in back with the cranes is the Trump Tower, which we saw a show about on TV not too long before we went out there.


Sixth folder, sixth picture: At Hyrum's 29th birthday party he was hitting a pinata, so I was giving him some good luck. This was at our Coquille house a couple months after Hyatt's birth.


Seventh folder, seventh picture: Hyrum was waiting with Tilly and Hyatt to get on the massive carousel at Great America when we went for Spring Break with my twin brothers this year.


Eighth folder, eighth picture: We went to Ashland to my parents' house for Easter, and here is Hyatt searching for Easter Eggs in the living room.


Ninth folder, ninth picture: This was probably about a year ago. Hyatt fell asleep in the shopping cart at Costco and people kept asking where they could buy one of him.


Tenth folder, tenth picture: Daddy/daughter time for Hyrum and Talea. This was at our Coquille house a few years ago. Probably just after Hyatt was born.


I tag Daisha, Amanda, and Marcee, since I'm curious about their pictures. You can shorten it if you want.

5 comments:

Marcee said...

What a fun tag! Loved seeing all of the fun pictures, especially the one w/Hyatt asleep in the cart. That happens to me/my boys all the time! You know you have cute kids when people want to buy one!

The Lanyons said...

That's a fun idea because it's so unedited - like rifling through someone's photo album! I'll see if I can get to it soon!

Trina said...

Hi Tiana! Fun to see you on the Hassell Blog! I didn't realize you had one, too. It's true - the Brumble genes run strong. They used to call Jaci (#2) "Kenta" when she was a baby!

Teresa Jolley said...

Your mean for not tagging me. Are you not interested in my pictures? Well guess what, It sounds so fun that I'm doing it anyway.

Nial and Elle said...

Hyatt asleep in that cart is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! Simple Faith is the church we attend in Ashland. Its on Tolman Creek. It was my lifeline last year and I still miss the people there.