Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sold!

I found a Maclaren Triumph (yes, the stroller I'd been drooling over, but it was $150-175 at Babies R Us) on craigslist in Coos Bay for only $75 (the same price I paid for my Volo)!!! I snatched it up instantly, of course. The sun hood is slightly sun-faded, but still in great condition, and the pink will work well for my house full of girls. I was shocked to find it in this area because I normally only find high-end brands like Maclaren and Britax in the Portland craigslist. The Triumph is definitely softer than the Volo, and the recline is a nice feature.


This is my second great deal I've found on craigslist. I think I'm hooked to shopping on it now!

2 comments:

The Lanyons said...

Way to go! I love mine too but I think the recline mechanism is sorta weird with the strap instead of fixed positions.

John-Maren Goodman said...

DIDO! Thrifty shopper! Kiersa looks so big in that stroller! That picture makes her look so much older than she really is!~