Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Lunch!

One great thing I love about this area is that every day during the summer, a lunch truck comes around to various locations in each city and delivers free lunch to anyone under 18 (it's $2 if you're older than that). It's so great for me because it's one less meal I have to cook for the whole summer, and it's FREE! The kids usually like it, and if they don't like it or waste a lot of it, I don't feel like I slaved for nothing. Someone else did! Yeah! (I'm not a fan of cooking anymore because I feed such picky eaters.)

Hyatt's favorite place to eat his lunch is under the trampoline. I have weed-block fabric down, but no bark yet, but they like to eat under there anyway.


1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

What in the world?! Are there actually people starving in America? Is that a gov't thing or a church thing or what? Oh well, I guess there IS such a thing as a free lunch after all!