Friday, July 11, 2008

Daisha's near-close encounter with a stripper


I tagged Daisha a while ago, and I knew she wouldn't want to do one on her post, but I wanted to read her answers. Daisha and I have the same taste in blogs where we detest playlists (we push mute first thing), we don't care for slide shows (they're way too slow, and dare I say, corny), and we don't like overly frilly or loud backgrounds. We don't foreward emails either. I have gotten sucked into a couple things I think Daisha would pass on, like Tags and 100 things on the 100th post, but just because Daisha and I don't like them, it doesn't mean other people shouldn't, so carry on in your ways with your playlists and slide shows and Tags and such. To each his own, right?
Daisha emailed her response for the Tag, probably so I wouldn't bug her for the answers, and I was so amused, especially with the last answer, that I HAD to post it, for her. Sorry Daisha!

Here's what she wrote:

Alright, I'm not going to play the full on game but I will give you a couple quickie answers here.

Joy - getting packages

Fear - getting killed by bugs on a karmic revenge mission (see my recent blog)

Goal - to get Tiana to visit us!

Obsession - Eddie

Surprising Fact - I was once asked out by a Chippendale stripper
(she said no, by the way)
Daisha's had a colorful life, though she'll deny it since it's her own. She's been such a good sister to me, and since we're only 2 years apart, we've been really close our whole lives. You'll find her blog VERY amusing! Check it out, though you may need to use her translation dictionary since she lives in England and they use a lot of different words. I promise you'll laugh! DaishasBlog
I can't forget to mention her British hubby. Edward is hilarious, has an accent you could listen to all day and never tire of it, and he's useful (he taught me some html and he can control my computer overseas to help me).

2 comments:

The Lanyons said...

You tricky little scamp!

And I don't really object to all those gimmicky blog things, I just think it's like standing on the edge of a whirlpool, if you get sucked in - that's it!

The Lanyons said...

And PS - I said no to going out with the stripper.