Monday, April 14, 2008

Poor Kiersa

Talea snuggled up to a sleeping Kiersa and fell asleep alongside her. I couldn't resist the photo op. We just found Talea's doll, Jada, that's been lost since our move, so she's been packing her around a lot in her carrier. She dressed Jada in one of Kiersa's outfits and put her on the dining room chair, and every time I passed that chair, my heart would stop because I thought someone had laid Kiersa on the chair!

Poor little Kiersa got an eye cold the other day. I don't know what caused it, but it's been hanging around for about a week or so. It's not pink eye because only the rims of her eyes are red. Her eyeballs are still white. At it's worst, her eyes were sealed shut in the morning and they wept all day. Even this morning I had to stick her in the shower with Hyrum to clean her eyes, but at least they're not red-rimmed anymore. I'll show you what she looked like at her worst, and what she looks like today. There's a 6 day difference.



I had to stick this one in because it really shows off her cute chub, except her diaper covers her leg rolls. Do they make bras for infants?


1 comment:

Our Pratt Pack said...

what a chunk how funny!