Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Videos!

I don't love that videos won't print when I turn this into a book, but they're fun to look at for now anyway. I finally gave in and figured out how to download my videos on YouTube. I'm not thrilled about having my kids videos on YouTube, but I don't know how to get them to properly download and process otherwise. Since it works this way, this is how I'll have to do it. I'm going to post all the videos that wouldn't work when I tried to download them previously.

Here's the video of Kiersa shuddering while eating peas. I was holding the camera while trying to feed her, which proved to be a little difficult.


Here's the video of Kiersa cruising in her walker. This isn't the best video for showing how she takes actual steps instead of scooting, but I noticed in the other videos I accidentally caught Hyrum only half-dressed in the background, and decided to keep those to myself.


Here's the video of Hyatt doing the euro bungy. I didn't want to leave him out since I posted Tilly's video (though it was sideways).

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

Keirsa's face is priceless. And I just love Hyatt in is cowboy boots. What a stud!!! Love you guys!

Teresa Jolley said...

I want to go on the euro bungy. That looks sooo fun.