Friday, August 1, 2008

Fertile Spring

I am now aware of 8 pregnant friends or family members, and they're all due between late January and March, except one, which is October. It's amazing! There's me, my sister-in-laws (Teresa, Meghan and Tana), my cousin Dusty's wife (Emily), my cousins (Rachelle and one who hasn't made it public yet) and my friend (Kylene...the October baby). The lame thing is, not one of them live close to me, so even though my baby has 7 potential friends close to it's age, it will rarely ever see any of them. Such is life.

4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

CRAZY!!!! This is nuts. So unexpected. But you know that feeling.

Marcee said...

I love that my sisters, cousins and some friends have kids all around my kids ages. It makes seeing them really fun when our kids can all play together!

Anonymous said...

You can add one more--Jeri Hazelton due end of October.

The Lanyons said...

well, you all do have one thing is common besides being pregnant...being mormon! That little fact does make it a little less amazing. heehee