Friday, August 1, 2008

ABC Tag...

A. Attached or single: Attached
B. Best friend: Most definitely Hyrum. Everyone else pales in comparison.
C. Cake or Pie: I'm a sucker for cake, although I adore cheesecake, and it seems more like a pie to me.
D. Day of the week: "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we" do stuff as a family.
E. Essential items: Tide detergent (I tried an eco brand and paid the price), Dawn dish soap (nothing else seems so effective), cotton knit shirts, loungy pants (sweats, yoga pants, etc), puffs plus tissues, burt's bees baby bee buttermilk lotion, etc. Just check out this essentials list for great products I, and the rest of the Cluffs, swear by. Cluff Favorites
F. Favorite color: blue-green (like the color of the Smith River in the Redwoods)
G. Gummy bears or worms: Bears, easier to eat.
H. Hometown: Ashland, Oregon
I. Indulgence: A date night involving only Hyrum and me. We rarely get the luxury of a babysitter, so couple dates are few and far between.
J. January or July: July because of camping, though I'm not a hot weather person anymore.
K. Kids: 3 (2 girls and a boy) with a 4th arriving in February.
L. Life isn't complete without: Hyrum and my kids with me.
M. Marriage date: December 30, 2000
N. Number of brothers & sisters: 5 brothers, 4 sisters (I'm the 6th of 10)
O. Oranges or apples: Apples, when they're crispy, cold and juicy.
P. Phobias or fears: I am terrified of the dark.
Q. Quote: "Nothings too tough for a Cluff!"
R. Reasons to smile: A completed project (rarely happens), watching my kids play together, and seeing Hyrum arrive home from work.
S. Superman or Wonderwoman: Superman. I grew up on him, but barely know who Wonderman is.
T. Tag 5 People: Goodness, I don't know. Whoever feels like doing this would be fun.
U. Unknown fact about me: I'm a rebel at heart, but too afraid of consequences to ever act on it. That fear has kept me good!
V. Vegetable: Any and all, especially ants-on-a-log (celery with peanut butter and raisins on top).
W. Worst habbit: Either procrastinating or being too judgemental.
X. X-ray or ultrasound: Well, x-rays are associate with pain, and ultrasounds are associated with joy, so I'll have to say ultrasound for sure.
Y. Your favorite food: Any dessert, or any food really, that Aunt Judy (George) makes.
Z. Zodiac sign: Cancer

2 comments:

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

So I PALE in comparison...I am crying right now.

The Lanyons said...

My favorite bit was the ants on a log being your fav vegetable!!! Heheeheehehee