Monday, February 2, 2009

Visit us online!

After years of wanting a business website, we finally have one! When Hyrum bought out the partners just over a year ago, we got more serious about a website, but we hated our business name. We came to find that it's in our contract that we can't change our business name until we pay off the business, so we went to work on designing a new logo to make the business appear less...geriatric.

With help from Daisha and Edward, we came up with this logo.


Then with who-knows-how-many hours (countless I'm sure) spent searching through our pictures, emailing, skyping, and designing the site, Edward and I (with Daisha and Hyrum's help), came up with our new website.

Visit it and tell me what you think! It's not completely finished yet, but close enough that I had Edward put it up.

Click on this link:
A-1 Kitchen & Bath
or just go to www.a1kitchenandbath.com

Let me know if it's user-friendly enough and if you have any other ideas for it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's the best website I've ever, ever seen! You must have had one talented and dexterous designer! I don't know if this is being too forward but if your designer is single, could I have his number? I'm sure someone that good at designing websites must be incredibly hot!! On second thought, even if he IS married, I still want him!

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to have a bath!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get hold of an A-1 T-shirt and cap? I'm sure they'll be the next big thing!

The Lanyons said...

What is Tiana doing with her hand in that picture on the "About" page?! I can't quite figure it out but it looks filthy!

Annie said...

Beautiful work! Too bad you are so far away - we've got quite the situation in our basement we would love to have done!

Teresa Jolley said...

I think it looks GREAT. I loved looking through all the pictures. I put your website on my blog, don't know how much help it'll be, beings that I'm in Utah and your in Oregon, but you never know. Good Job Edward and Tiana.