Sunday, February 15, 2009

Caught, at long last

Since Kiersa has been able to recognize the word "bottle" or "baba", or since she recognized what a bottle was, she has gagged when we offer it to her. I've been trying to catch it on video since before September, but she always stops as soon as I pull out the camera. I finally caught her!

On our way back from Portland when I was in labor, Kiersa wanted a bottle, so I made one for her. Hyrum asked her if she wanted it, and just him mentioning it made her gag! I let him shake it while I got out the camera, and here is what we caught. She loves bottles, and doesn't gag because she's disgusted. It's just a reflex or something now since she's done it so much! I think it's hilarious! Maybe I should send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny!
She is adorable. It makes me miss having a little one around.

Marcee said...

That is hilarious!! I almost started gagging just watching her.. you should send it in to AFV, you could win!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweety!!
Congrats on beautiful Paisli. What a great gift!

John-Maren Goodman said...

This little girl has a seriously talented mouth. She can use her vocals to let herself be known, move her tongue in directions that most infant/toddlers can't, she is trying out new words everyday, and she gages at the mention of bottles. Seriously entertaining!! This litte girl has me rapped around her finger.

The Lanyons said...

What in the world?! How funny that she likes the thing but hates the word. She's getting so big and cute now!