Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good times with the Goodmans

We've LOVED living with the Goodmans. They are so easy to get along with, and very fun to be around. With any amount of luck, we'll have their family living near us for an extended amount of time.

Talea loves holding Jaiden.


The kids play so hard together they end up zonking out afterward.


And here's a gratuitous update on Kiersa. I forgot to mention that she says poop and apple also. And she's just learning to say thank you. I'm amazed at how many words she says already! She's constantly trying to talk.

Here's how and why she learned to say boogers. She got a cold, and hated to have her nose wiped. In the mornings she'd have crusties that when removed, on occasion would leave her a little bloodied. She realized that her nose felt different on those mornings, and started putting her finger up her nose, so we'd say "Do you have boogers?" and she started saying boogers. She'll catch people picking their noses and look at them and say "boogers".

3 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

I am so HAPPY and excited that you like having us here!! I think it's pretty clear, We just might be stuck to your family!!

Teresa Jolley said...

I'm still a little...ok more then a little miffed that you have taken my best friend from me. And Starlett's best friend. She will be so sad when she realized her best friend/cousin Braxton won't be at her 2nd birthday....Brats. Do you feel guilty yet? I know you don't, why would you, your getting your house finished. J/K. I'm just sad. :(

Cage said...

cage and i think this picture of talea is reminiscent of julia stiles - what do you think?
ten things i hate about you