Sunday, February 1, 2009

Double-Up!!

What do you do when you have one bathroom and two kids who "really need to go"?



When I was a kid, in a house with 7 people and one bathroom, sometimes we had to double up, until we were too big to fit. I distinctly remember sharing a toilet with Daisha, but we had to share a regular toilet, not an oblong one like my current one.

These are the exact positions my kids sit in when they use the toilet alone (Tilly holding the toilet paper holder, Hyatt holding the sink), so they actually share easily. They've only had to share twice now, but it reminded me of my childhood, so I had to snap a picture. Note that I've trained Hyatt well. No standing in my house! He even holds himself down to avoid making less mess. What a good boy.

2 comments:

John-Maren Goodman said...

So what's going to happen when there is three that need to go at the same time? Let's hope we get that house done!!!!;)

Teresa Jolley said...

There's always a sink and a tub. Did that really work to double up like that? Did all the pee pee get in the toilet?