Friday, April 24, 2009

Gifts for Tiana

Okay, Hyrum. You're always asking me what you should get me for gifts, and I can never think of anything when you ask me, so I'm starting this post to compile a list of things I'd like to have someday. You're my most faithful blog reader, so I know you'll see this, and you can refer back to it when you need it. I'll just keep adding to it whenever I think of things.

Here are some gift ideas, in no particular order. I'll just list them as I think of them.

-a nice set of hand gardening tools
-a pot that's smaller than our large one, but bigger than the medium one. Also hard anodized.
-any of the movies I highlighted on the TuffCluff movie list (especially What's Up Doc?, Paleface,
-anything from the DeMarle catalog that I marked
-the liquid measuring cups from Pampered Chef that you look down at, or anything from their catalog that I marked
-"O" weights for pattern cutting

6 comments:

Karin Stephens said...

I love the plunger tube thing from PC. I use it ALL the time. Basically I love kitchen gadgets.

Karin

Tiana Johnson said...

Finally a list, I will never be in the dog house again.

Our Pratt Pack said...

I to have the plunger thing very cool!

Marcee said...

I have all of the Pamp chef itmes and they are awesome! I use them all the time. Also great is the batter bowls. Can't live w/out those!

The Lanyons said...

No hunting hats or t-shirts?

The Lanyons said...

Oh, and LOVE the new family picture by the way.