Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tilly's Tiny

Talea is having the time of her life with her kittens. They love her, despite the 4-year-old torture they receive, and they follow her everywhere.


Her favorite is Tiny, the identical child of its mother, Little.



Sometimes young love can be manifested in strange ways. I found Talea running up our steps the other day with her little scissors in her hand, only to discover she'd chopped off Little's whiskers on one side, and given the kittens some funky bald spots on their fluff. She's been in a naughty streak lately that she doesn't seem too interested in getting out of, and Hyrum and I are at our wits end with her! She was grounded from the kittens for a day, which was absolute misery to her, but as you can read in my last post about her, she's still into her naughty antics, even today. I hope it's just a phase...maybe lashing out because she wants attention during this pregnancy.

4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

Hyrum was telling me about her naughty streak. Your lucky it hasn't started sooner. Good luck with it, it only get's worse the older they get. Unless you nip in the butt which is what I have a hard time doing.

The Lanyons said...

Ahhh, but just look at that face! How could SHE ever be naughty?!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I totally cut our cats whiskers when I was around her age, I'll have to ask my Mom I think I may have even been a yr older woops

Amanda said...

Oh man...it must be the age. Addy has been so naughty and defiant lately! I keep wondering where my bubbly little girl went. Hopefully it's a phase that passes quickly.