Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've been tagged again!

Google it! Look up pictures on Google to fit your answers.

1. First Name: Tiana
It feels like I'm constantly pregnant, so I ought to hang this sign around my neck.


2. Middle Name: Lila
My favorite flowers are lilacs (I HATE when people pronounce them Li-lacks), and I always loved that they were spelled so close to my middle name.


3. Last Name: Johnson
An out of the ordinary poster for a painfully ordinary last name


4. Bad Habit: Burning Food
I've mastered the art of "carmelizing" food (as Tasha would call it).


5. What are you doing right now: Blogging (aka: Journaling)
I'll look back at these answers some day when I'm old and smile.


6. Grandma's Name: Anna
She lived in Orange County, California, when I was growing up and I loved to visit her on vacation.


7. A past pet: Scout
She was my all time favorite pet (a stag red miniature pinscher), but she was killed by a car last September.


8. My First Job: Black booger producer
I ran an acetylene torch in my dad's shop, and man...don't look in your tissue after you blow your nose.


9. My age: 32
My hubby is from Wyoming, mostly, so I had to pick this one.


10. Where did you grow up: Ashland, Oregon
This is a view of Downtown Ashland, taken by Christopher Briscoe, a world renowed photographer in Ashland that my sister, Melanie, worked with.


11. A past Love: Sewing
I used to sew A LOT, but lately I've been so busy that it's been very infrequent, so my husband teases me that he doesn't even know what my sewing machine looks like anymore.


12. My Best Friend's Nickname: Hy
It's the obvious nickname for Hyrum (and Hy served his mission in Texas).


13. One of my favorite places: Hyrum's arms
When he held me in his arms the first time, I felt like I was made to fit his arms like a puzzle piece, and I knew I wanted to be in those arms frequently throughout the rest of my life (sappy, I know, but true).


14. If I went back to School I would: Major in lanscape design
I love yard work and gardening! I wish I knew more about plants and design.


15. A Place I would love to visit: New England
I've been to all the continental states except for Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.


16. My favortie Color: Blue-green
I adore the color of the Smith River in the redwoods of California.


17. Favorite food: Fruit
Nothing is as nice as a piece of juicy/crispy, ripe, succulent fruit.


I tag anyone who still has the energy to look up pictures on Google after reading this whole thing.

1 comment:

John-Maren Goodman said...

You actually did my tag! I'm so proud! promise, I won't do alot of tags! I pick and choose the ones that are interesting to me! I would rather blog about something interesting than blog about myself!