Monday, May 11, 2009

Suggestive? Maybe.

This is how Talea always draws people. ALWAYS. Well, they don't always have this long of hair (she has a long hair obsession right now), but the bodies are ALWAYS like this.


A stick body. A belly. Underwear.

Jeremy, our installer, saw one of her pictures, and blushed when he saw the "underwear", not knowing that's what it was. He had to go ask Hyrum what it was, to make sure she wasn't drawing what he thought she was drawing. Poor Tilly. Art is not her greatest subject, but at least she puts underwear on her people! Oh, she started drawing the stomachs while I was pregnant, and she'd draw a little stick figure in my belly. After that, everyone had a round belly. I guess occassionally she outlines clothes on the people, but I had to document this girl she drew in case she changes how she draws any time soon.

2 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

I guess she just wants to keep drawing me and my fat belly.

The Lanyons said...

Hehe. Maybe it's because she always see you preggers! I love it though. I always used to draw HUGE eyelashes and Tabs does the same!