Friday, May 8, 2009

Granite sink

I finally found the pictures I took of our granite sink. They were on my little camera which is usually buried at the bottom of my diaper bag.




They can make a double bowl sink, but I prefer one sink bowl since I don't hand wash dishes in two separate sinks. Makes a great place to bathe a baby, doesn't it (though I've never washed a baby in a sink)? I made sure it's big enough to hide my dishes in when people come over and can see my kitchen from the front door. These sinks are a new thing, and I can't wait until I can use mine! Patience....

3 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

oooooooooo love it

Teresa Jolley said...

I like the one big sink too, but I like the baby in it even more. Lucky you.

The Lanyons said...

Cool. And I've never liked the two sink idea. Maybe because I never wash anything by hand.