Monday, May 11, 2009

Mischief maker extraordinaire

First, she found an open marker the kids left within her reach. (You should have seen her face before Hyrum wiped it off.) This was a third offense.


Then she snuck out the back door of the shop and walked along the side of it in the tall grass and rain, soaking her pants and getting all muddy.


What a cute little stinker!


Even with all her mischief, how can anyone resist her adorable smile? She's ALWAYS smiling it seems.


Kiersa loves to flirt with men (with her smile), but does NOT like to be held by them, other than Hyrum or my twin brothers. She will, though, randomly go up to strange women in our office and reach her arms out to be held. Weird.

3 comments:

Nial and Elle said...

She is a stinker! But adorable definitely! She was my favorite little friend that Easter weekend, I had so much fun running around with her!

I vote on shaving, her pretty red hair will grow faster then we can all see even more of it!!

Teresa Jolley said...

It's amazing how old she looks all the sudden now that you have another baby. I felt like star was still a baby until Rocky was born then I realized she's alot bigger then I let her be.

The Lanyons said...

Tabs was the same about men. She's over it now (for the most part) but she hated them for the first couple of years. She didn't really even want to go to her daddy. :(