Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Jinx strikes again!!!!

Kay, well it is Hyrum again and so this will be short and to the point. I will leave the rest to Tiana. Paisli just keep getting worse and worse and so we took her to the doctor today, the doctor had us check into the hospital. The diagnoses is RSV and pneumonia, but before going to the hospital we had to get X rays. It looks like they are putting Paisli in a bank tube in the drive thru.
(Daisha I don't think they make these big enough for Dakota but you were asking for ways to discipline, you might think about this one.) They had to put her in this in order to get her to stay still long enough. For more details you will have to wait for Tiana but I thought I would give an update for those who might care. The doctor wants her in there for at least 2 days but not limiting it. If you would remember her in your prayers it would be much appreciated

6 comments:

Cindi said...

Poor baby!! That picture is just so sad. I would've been bawling my eyes out if it was my baby! I will definitely keep her (and the rest of you) in my prayers.

Gotolson said...

I'm so sorry! Summer's little Kai had that in January too. I hope she gets better soon! It was so nice to see your house finally on monday too..I am so jealous for all the space that you will have. We'll have to stop by again when we have more time.

The Lanyons said...

Oh man, this is bad news! I didn't even know she was sick! At least you got her to the hospital before it got any worse! We'll be thinking of you so keep us posted. Get better soon Paisli!!

PS - Those tubes look a wee bit small for Dak, maybe I can fashion a big one from stuff at the DIY store! That'll teach him to split the crotch in his trousers!!

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

For real, I wanna say "Could things get any worse?" but I don't want to increase the jinx! So is she actually in the hospital? Keep us posted. Love ya!

The George's said...

That's too bad. Sorry to hear. It's been a rough sick season. Hope see gets home soon and everyone gets better.

The Leithead Family said...

Poor little baby girl! I'm so sorry you guys have been having such a rough time with your health. We are thinking of you. Please take care!!