Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eye spy Kiersa

Our computer crashed a while ago, but luckily, thanks to the advice of my friend Karin's husband, Jordan, we had recently purchased a separate hard drive, so all of our documents and photos were safe. Since our computer had been to the PC doctor far too many times in its life, and now was going to have to be rebuilt entirely, we decided to put our money to better use than resurrecting a doomed fatality, and we purchased a Mac. We've been looking into them recently and since I like to play with pictures and videos on the computer, Mac is supposedly the way to go.

I've been exploring iPhoto on our new Mac, and though it's going to take some adjustment, I think I'm going to like it. I took some pictures of Kiersa and Paisli today, since today is Paisli's one month birthday (where did a month go???), and I got some really adorable photos of Kiersa. I decided to play with the editing tool since it's so simple to use (I never edit my photos before I put them on the blog) and here's the result. I think I'll be editing more often! It's fun!

People always comment on Kiersa's beautiful eyes.
edited:

original:

I'd say I have to agree that they're pretty striking. Her eyes are such a gorgeous blue! She inherited the Cluff striking eye color and the Johnson perfectly sculpted eyebrows and long eyelashes. See? Hyum and I were destined for each other so our best features could combine into beautiful babies!
edited:

original:

There aren't too many things in this life more adorable than a baby grin with a couple of teeth showing.
edited:

original:

3 comments:

The Not-a-hoes said...

oh man i hate our mac! its prob just because i dont know how to use it and dont take the time to try and learn but i would much rather stick to a pc that i know how to use.
all your babies do have amazing blue eyes, something i dont think mine will have, but i can always hope for :)

Teresa Jolley said...

I thought you said you took pictures of Paisli, I don't see them. Only Kiersa, not that I don't enjoy them, see is adorable.

The Lanyons said...

Wow the editing does make a difference - esp with the blue eyed close up! Cool.