Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kiersa's getting old!

Kiersa turned 11 months on the 14th! She still adores using stools as a jungle gym.


She started standing alone confidently at 10 months.


She started walking the week before she turned 11 months, though she only does about 5 steps at the most and then lunges for your arms, so I don't consider her a walker yet.


She says kisses, Jaiden, boogers, love you, KaKa (as in "gross, kaka"), Mama, Dada, bottle, baby, diaper and banana. She'll also give you kisses whenever you ask, unless she's not in the mood. She LOVES giving babies and dolls kisses.



She's getting used to the dogs...finally.


She's getting so fun to play with and she really interacts with the other kids now. At work, she'll play happily with Tilly and Hyatt in the playroom instead of wanting Hyrum or I to hold her all the time. It's really strange to think that in just a few short weeks she won't be the baby anymore and she'll suddenly look like a big kid when compared to a newborn. Thankfully, Kiersa has been a really easy baby and I hope it continues so I can handle having two babies so close together.

2 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

This is going to be CRAZY with her and a newborn, but if anyone can handle it it's you. That is so cute that she say's Jaiden. She is going to be good with her new little sister...I'm sure that's what it is. But my instincts have been off.

The Lanyons said...

I can't believe how much she's grown up just since the summer when I saw her last!